This readme contains information regarding the issues addressed in the hotfix.
For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This hotfix applies to the following releases with AutoCAD 2016 Service Pack 1 installed:
· Autodesk AutoCAD 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD MEP 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD P&ID 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2016
· Autodesk AutoCAD Utility Design 2016
The following issues are addressed by this hotfix:
· May crash when panning transparently in multiple viewports.
· Performance problem opening files containing specific objects in AutoCAD 2016 may appear as if files cannot be opened.
· Use of the LISP (command) function within the (mapcar) function results in VVC Internal Error.
· Grip stretch doesn't work properly when DYNMODE equals value other than 2 or 3.
· acedCallBackOnCancel is not detected for Lispcallable Functions.
· Certain VBA Macros throw an execution error.
· DWG file fails to insert into another DWG file.
· May crash when Copy/Paste a block by Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
· May crash when opening AutoCAD in Windows 10.
· AcSettingSync.exe launched when running OPTIONS command.
· Annotations in Architectural Units format are changing to Decimal format.
We want to express our appreciation for your continued feedback about Autodesk AutoCAD 2016.
Respectfully, The Autodesk AutoCAD Product Team
Copyright © 2016 Autodesk, Inc.