Thank you for downloading the Autodesk® AutoCAD LT® 2016.0.11 Update.
This readme contains important information regarding the installation and contents of the Update.
Important: The AutoCAD LT 2016.0.11 Update includes all the updates previously released for AutoCAD LT 2016.
For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
Releases This Hotfix Applies To
This update contains all of the hotfixes released previously and applies to AutoCAD LT 2016 with the AutoCAD LT 2016 Service Pack 1 installed.
Issues Resolved by This Update
The following resolutions are addressed by the earlier hotfixes and this update:
- Occasional crashes when panning transparently in multiple viewports.
- Performance problem opening files containing specific objects in AutoCAD LT 2016 may appear as if files cannot be opened.
- Grip stretch doesn't work properly when DYNMODE equals value other than 2 or 3.
- DWG file fails to insert into another DWG file.
- Occasional crashes when when Copy/Paste a block by Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
- Occasional crashes when opening AutoCAD LT in Windows 10.
- AcSettingSync.exe launched when running OPTIONS command.
- Annotations in Architectural Units format are changing to Decimal format.
- There is a security vulnerability with ATIL image files within a drawing.
- The primary display adapter is not shown as the default in a Citrix environment.
- Opening an Excel hyperlink resizes the AutoCAD LT application window to match the Excel sheet size.
- Locked objects can be edited by Matchprop command.
- Publish borders are cut off with certain sheet sizes.
- Background masks are not ignoring the Xrefoverride setting.
- Enterprise Single Sign On accounts are signed out when multiple users have the same credentials.
- Can initiate the 3dpoly command after undo without crashing.
- Sheet set publishing to PDF is faster.
- F8 Key during an active command no longer freezes AutoCAD LT in Windows 10
- Language switching between Korean and English works after using the move command.
- Publish no longer cuts off the borders of A size paper.
- Elliptical arcs do not display extra lines when plotting while shaded.
- Keynote fields no longer lose the association to a value for editing Xref in place.
- ECW images no longer display distorted after applying the ATIL update.
- Resolves a crash when opening or referencing specific DGN files.
- Changing the OSMODE setting after undo of the hatch command.
- Linetype scaling is incorrect after REGENALL.
- Resolves a crash when drawing with a DGN linetype table that sets the dash length at 0 and pattern length as nonzero.
- Importing complex curves from DGN files.
- Corrects a plot driver problem for custom page size for HP Drivers.
- The geolocation pin being offset based on the selected coordinate system.
- OLE objects not showing in PDF outputs.
- Updates the geolocation map version to V8.
Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
We want to express our appreciation for your continued feedback about Autodesk AutoCAD LT 2016.
The Autodesk AutoCAD LT Product Team
Copyright ©2017 Autodesk, Inc.