Autodesk® ArtCAM 2017 Service Pack 6 Fixes
Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 Service Pack 6 Fixes Readme
In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, this update
introduces new fixes or addresses issues pertaining to the release. This readme
contains information about the fixes contained in this update.
Service Pack 6 Fixes apply to the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 release.
- Replaced Tool Settings: Transform panel's Height and Width boxes with Length box when transforming horizontal and vertical poylines.
- Ensured vectors within imported EPS files are visible.
- Ensured toolpath bridges in legacy ArtCAM Model files (*.art) are preserved.
- Ensured user settings are retained in all Sculpting tools.
- Ensured correct dimensions are displayed on Tool Settings: Transform panel when transforming horizontal and vertical polylines.
- Fixed gouging issue in Feature Machining toolpath.
- Ensured no parts of vector are lost when using Offset Vectors tool.
- Ensured correct icon is displayed when assigning Replace combine mode to relief layers in Project tree.
- Ensured extended lists of options are scrollable.
- Fixed crash when clicking and dragging Colour Palette.
- Fixed crash when undoing toggle visibility of a deleted triangle mesh.
- Fixed crash when editing layout of batch assembly for 3D printing.
- Fixed crash when clicking Platform Settings panel's Rearrange now button.
We thank all of our customers who identified these issues and reported them
to Autodesk. These reports give us the opportunity to improve the product and
provide you with the best solutions for artistic modelling and manufacture.
Autodesk also thanks you for your continued support and feedback regarding the
content of this update release.
Autodesk ArtCAM Product Team