Map 3D 2017.0.4 Hot Fix
This readme contains information regarding the issues addressed in the hotfix.
For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This hotfix applies to the following releases with Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2017.0.3 Hot Fix installed:
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2017
- Autodesk Infrastructure Administrator 2017
The following issues have been resolved in AutoCAD Map 3D 2017.0.4 Hot Fix
- Digitizing a feature resulted in an error if the corresponding layer has defined a query including the non-standard functions such as TB_VARIABLE.
- In Electric Explorer, the Select Feature from Map option didn’t work for structure features.
- New devices were not automatically related to the selected structure point.
- When you digitize multiple points at the same location, whether an internal structure is automatically generated now depends on the field value that you set in the database table.
Note: To turn on this function, access the TB_info table, add one record, set Param: to ALL_DUPLICATE_DEVICE, and Value_numer to 1. To turn off this function, set Value_numer to 0.
- The Pole icon didn’t display in Electric Container in the EL_CE Data Model.
- The Split Cable operation associated the wrong devices to split cables.
- Map 3D crashed when MAPTOACAD used long block names.
- MAPTOACAD crashed because the display model layer saved the wrong settings in XML.
- Sometimes stretching a vetex caused other vertices to be moved together.
- On Windows 10, Map 3D 2017 could not import ASCII txt files.
- Map 3D created the wrong result with intersection for some data when performing overlay analysis.
- Map 3D took a long time to update or delete features from templates in large, job-enabled databases.
- The Generate Graphic operation increased memory usage.
Before you install this hotfix, make sure that Map 3D 2017.0.3 Hot Fix has been applied to the product.
You can verify that this hotfix was successfully installed. In the Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features >View Installed Updates, or in the About dialog box of AutoCAD Map 3D, look for Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2017.0.4 Hot Fix.
Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- In the Programs and Features window, in the left pane, click View Installed Updates.
- Click the Service Pack, Hot Fix or Update that you want to remove, and click Uninstall.
We thank all our customers who identified these issues and
reported them to us. These reports give us the opportunity to improve
the product and provide you with the best solution. We also thank you
for your continued business and for feedback regarding the content of
this update release.
Autodesk Product Team
Copyright © 2017 Autodesk, Inc.