This readme contains the latest information regarding known issues that may affect your design efforts. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before installing.
This is the readme as of 12/7/2017. You can view the most up-to-date readme for InfraWorks 2018.2 here:
InfraWorks 2018.2 Readme
Prepare for Installation
Detailed installation help and system requirements are available during installation. Click the Installation Help and System Requirements links at the bottom of the installer window for more information.
- Most video display issues occur due to outdated video drivers. Visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer to ensure that you have the most recent video drivers for your graphics card and to download any updates before installing this product.
- Administrative privileges are required to install and uninstall this program.
- InfraWorks is now supported on Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit: Enterprise or Pro. See
- It is highly recommended that you save your work and close all open applications before installing this release. The installation may restart your machine without warning.
- If your computer has an Integrated Graphics card and an Nvidia graphics card installed running Nvidia Optimus, we recommend
forcing your system to use the high performance graphics processor instead of the default Integrated Graphics when launching Autodesk products.
InfraWorks 2018.2 (January 2018) Release
- In some cases, InfraWorks will display an "Autodesk Sign-In Module" error dialog when you attempt to launch the application after installation, and InfraWorks will not launch, due to a locked file. To resolve, restart your computer and launch InfraWorks.
- If the Stack is undocked from InfraWorks and the application is then closed, the Stack may not reappear in InfraWorks upon next launch of the product. To resolve this, perform a regedit to set 'docked' to 'true' in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Autodesk\InfraWorks\UISettings\the_stack registry.
- If an intersection has elevation that is below the terrain layer, highlighted quantities for a selected staggered intersection may not display.
Bridge Line Girder Analysis
- If you perform Line Girder Analysis on a single girder within a multi-span bridge, the live bending results may be absent from the results card if the girder is located within any span other than the last span. If the analysis is run on a girder within the last span of the bridge, then live bending results will display correctly in the results card. As an additional option to resolve, run line girder analysis on the whole bridge, and the design report will display all live bending results correctly regardless of girder selection.