Thank you for downloading the Autodesk® AutoCAD® 2019.1.3 Update.
This readme contains important information regarding the installation and contents of the Update.
Important: The AutoCAD 2019.1.3 Update includes all the updates previously released for AutoCAD 2019.
AutoCAD Updates can be applied to AutoCAD including specialized toolsets installed standalone as well as Autodesk Civil 3D and Autodesk Advance Steel. You can install the AutoCAD update in addition to any applicable updates for your toolsets, products and services listed below.
AutoCAD products and services:
After applying this update, the Product Version in the About box will be listed as P.172.0.0 AutoCAD 2019.1.3. If you use one of the other products above, the Built On version will be listed as P.172.0.0 AutoCAD 2019.1.3.
Return to Top
The following table summarizes the new features and enhancements provided in this Update.
|Drawing Compare||Feature Enhancement||Drawing Compare has been improved to support objects that were created with the AutoCAD Architecture specialized toolset, such as wall objects.
|Icon Refresh||Feature Enhancement||The new and remaining icons on the ribbon and the Quick Access toolbar have been updated to the new icon style. The Command window now supports the light and dark themes.
Return to Top
As a result of the detailed information that we received from customers who used the Customer Error Reporting Utility, we were able to identify and fix several defects with the following results:
- Startup crashes after loading a partial CUIX file after resetting settings to default no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when editing revision clouds no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when editing xrefs and blocks in-place when ATTDIA = 0 no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when using the INTERFERE command in certain drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when zooming in certain drawings with images when hardware acceleration is turned off no longer occur.
Import and Export
- Occasional crashes when exporting a layout to model space no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when right-clicking the Copy to Clipboard or using Ctrl+C in certain drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when using the HATCH command in certain drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when clicking the Insert button on the ribbon for certain drawings no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when changing the default pointing device to another option no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when changing an object’s layer while UNDO is turned off no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes stemming from a computer’s graphics processing unit (GPU) under some conditions no longer occur.
Import and Export
- Occasional crashes when importing DGN files with certain types of objects no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when importing the layer state with FILEDIA set to 0 no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when panning while multiple drawings are opening no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when repeatedly loading and unloading the Standards ARX files no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when pasting from the clipboard as an OLE object no longer occur.
- Occasional crashes when selecting some objects to save to a specified drawing file using the WBLOCK command.
- Occasional crashes when plotting DWG to PDF using the Publish dialog box.
- Occasional crashes when plotting text in some drawings.
- Occasional crashes when opening a drawing using the Select File dialog box in a side-by-side installation environment.
Return to Top
Several additional defects have been fixed with the following results:
- The draw order in a block definition is maintained when inserting the block.
- When grip editing is in progress and dynamic input is turned on, pressing the Tab key cycles between the full distance, the angle, and the extension distance.
- The Open from Web & Mobile and Save to Web & Mobile buttons on the Quick Access toolbar in 64-bit versions can now be hidden or removed.
- The division symbol in stacked fractions can now be changed between horizontal and diagonal.
- The tool palette path can now be changed from the default value without being reset when exiting the Options dialog box.
- Certain linetypes in xref-dependent blocks when in a bind state display correctly with 3D visual styles.
- Draw order is maintained correctly when modifying objects in paper space.
- Hatch colors in blocks display correctly in paper space.
- Multiline text objects display normally in all drawings.
- Updating the multiple-line attributes of an annotative block works correctly after the block has been moved or modified.
- The text imported into multiline text from rich text with subscript and superscript text displays correctly.
- The icons in customized toolbars display correctly after restarting.
- The SHAREVIEW command can be completed successfully when the network username includes spaces.
- An xref opened by the XOPEN command correctly maintains its file name capitalization.
- A raster image with non-zero transparency displays correctly within a polygonal or a clipped viewport.
- The REGEN and REGENALL commands display linetypes correctly in all drawings.
- The drawing order displays correctly when inserting a block into a drawing template (DWT) file.
- The DIMORDINATE command displays the correct coordinates in model space when the cursor is moved to a new location.
- The performance is improved when panning or zooming drawings containing transparent hatches.
- The performance is improved when using the Multileader Style Manager within specific drawings.
- The properties for external references display correctly in the Details panel of the External References palette.
- A drawing file can be saved to a folder path that contains some special characters such as a percent sign (%).
- Line and polyline objects maintain the correct lineweight after running certain commands.
- An external reference filename path can be stored without converting characters to lowercase.
- The FILLET command works as expected in special cases that involve splines.
- Unicode text in a multiline text object is handled correctly in AutoLISP.
- Arcs and circles within dynamic blocks display correctly at large coordinates.
- The Unisolate operation on layers is faster.
- Xref highlight works when using the arrow keys to select the Xref from within the External References palette.
- Object selection completes when the mouse is still moving.
- The 3D solid grips display at the appropriate location after some editing operations.
- The color of the nested blocks can be set to the correct layer.
- The TrueType fonts with non-zero elevation or rotation display correctly.
- Changing to a custom paper size is recognized when using an AFP printer (with AFP driver installed) in the Plot dialog box.
- The plotted PDF file displays the correct characters when using a Japanese text style in the drawing.
- Some linetypes are plotted to PDF correctly when the plot style is applied to a CTB file.
- Some user-defined characters are plotted and previewed successfully.
- The background plot for multiple copies works properly.
- The ordinate dimensions (DIMORDINATE) remain correct when a viewport is locked.
- The English input in the command line works when switching between Korean and English input modes.
- AutoCAD works smoothly when plotting some drawings with very transparent hatches.
- Objects that are copied and pasted show the correct base point and endpoint.
- The layer information is kept correctly in the Layer Properties Manager when switching between the Start tab and a drawing file tab.
- The correct button is displayed when you launch the Batch Standards Checker from the Start menu.
- When the SDI system variable is set to 1, double-clicking a DWG file in the File Explorer opens the drawing in AutoCAD.
Return to Top
Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
Return to Top
We want to express our appreciation to all our customers who identified these issues and reported them to us. Your reports gave us the opportunity to improve the quality of the product. We also thank you for your continued business, and for your valuable feedback regarding this release.
The Autodesk AutoCAD Product Team
Return to Top
Copyright ©2021 Autodesk, Inc.