This readme contains the latest information regarding this release of the software. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before installing.
For more information about the Autodesk InfraWorks 2019.0 release, please refer to the
Autodesk InfraWorks Readme.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks closed unexpectedly while displaying model tiles on InfraWorks Home.
- Fixed an issue where the Refresh command from InfraWorks Home caused InfraWorks to close unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue where roads would not snap to the centerline or centerline end points of other roads to form an intersection.
- Fixed an issue where road geometry was incorrectly converted to metric units of measurement after InfraWorks roadway data was opened in Autodesk Civil 3D.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close when updating an intersection for a roadway that was not associated with a road design standard.
- Fixed an issue where grading did not update when the start and end stations were modified for a selected grading zone.
- Improved performance for InfraWorks models that contain raster or point cloud data sources.
- Improved performance for road editing to minimize model regeneration time when updating a complex road that has numerous intersections and bridges.