This readme contains the latest information regarding this release of the software. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before installing.
You can review release notes for the current release version of Autodesk InfraWorks in the
- Fixed an issue where users experienced problems syncing cloud models with BIM 360 Document Management when 'use system proxy' was enabled in InfraWorks application options and their organization was using a system proxy. A user could de-select 'use system proxy' to resolve issues syncing cloud models with BIM 360 Document Management, but whitelisted services such as the Model Builder were not available if proxy settings were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where parametric bridges and tunnels within component roads were not included in exported FBX files.
- Fixed an issue where users unexpectedly received a 'service unavailable' error message on InfraWorks Home.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close while generating a traffic simulation.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close when users sketched or modified a planning road to intersect with an existing roundabout.