Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update
This readme contains information regarding the issues addressed in the update.
For reference, please save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
- Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2019
- Autodesk Infrastructure Administrator 2019
After applying this patch, the Product Version in the About box will be listed as 22.0.022.16 Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update.
The following issues have been resolved in AutoCAD Map 3D 2019.0.1 Update.
- Map 3D 2019 crashed when re-generating graphic with the setting 'Close current drawing'.
- Relative Orientation for Utility Point label did not work well for SQLite based industry models
- Map 3D could not get data from some WFS URL.
- The input values like line thickness, rotation would change when users change the symbol.
- The command MAPTOACAD took quite a long time for some specific data.
- After exported to DWG, the circle symbols got stretched or compressed depending on zoom level.
- This update fixed some customer error reports.
- This update adds some Autodesk.Map.IM namespaces to the Form Controls: Formula Box and Script-Programmable-Control.
- This update adds a new command MAPNORTHARROWDEFAULTNORTH and allows user to specify whether the North Arrow points to the default north (i.e the angle of Pi/2) or the north defined in the current coordinate system. When this command sets to 0,
the North Arrow would point to the north defined in the coordinat system. When this command sets to 1, the North Arrow would point to the default north.
- This update extends the FDO MySQL support to MySQL 8.0.
Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Click Start and then Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- In the Programs and Features window, in the left pane, click View Installed Updates.
- Click the Service Pack, Hot Fix or Update that you want to remove, and click Uninstall.
We want to express our appreciation to all our customers who identified these issues and reported them to us. Your reports gave us the opportunity to improve the product quality. We also thank you for your continued business, and for your valuable feedback regarding this release.
The Autodesk AutoCAD Product Team
Copyright © 2018 Autodesk, Inc.