Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap Photo Update version 22.214.171.124
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this update to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap Photo versions: 126.96.36.199
This update contains fixes for the following issues:
· Fixed the issue where project status appeared hung while syncing.
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
1. Updating Autodesk ReCap Photo on a single computer:
a. Using Autodesk Desktop App:
· Ensure Autodesk ReCap Photo version 188.8.131.52 is installed on the computer.
· Launch Autodesk Desktop App from the system tray or from Start -> Autodesk -> Autodesk Desktop App.
· Click on the 'Updates' tab; Autodesk ReCap Photo v184.108.40.206 should be visible in the list.
· Click on 'Install'. The new update will be downloaded and installed. ReCap Photo's current version 220.127.116.11 will be updated to version 18.104.22.168.
* More information on Autodesk Desktop App is available at: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/About-Autodesk-desktop-app.html
b. Direct download & install:
· Ensure ReCap Photo version 22.214.171.124 is installed on the computer.
· Download ReCap Photo update (version 126.96.36.199) from the following link: https://up.autodesk.com/2019/RCPHOTO/5C518A89-C118-4FB7-8FE0-A71BA3DEA1A5/ReCapPhoto_v188.8.131.52_to_v184.108.40.206_x64.msp
· Double click on ReCapPhoto_v220.127.116.11_to_v18.104.22.168_x64.msp
· Follow the installation instructions on the screen. ReCap Photo's current version 22.214.171.124 will be updated to version 126.96.36.199.
Copyright © 2018 Autodesk, Inc.