BIM Interoperability Tools for Revit 2019
BIM Interoperability Tools
v7.2.7509.0 for Revit 2019 supports the released versions of Revit 2019.
Improvements made in this version:
- Added API functionality to Model Checker
- Added Automation functionality to Model Checker
- Added Japanese localization
- Resolved issue with COBie Zone Manager and level filtering
- Resolved issue with BIM 360 hosted models not reporting file size in Model Checker
For additional information on the tools please visit www.biminteroperabilitytools.com
General Installation Information
User administrative rights on the computer is required to install BIM Interoperability Tools for Revit 2019.
It is strongly recommended to disable your antivirus software before you install BIM Interoperability Tools for Revit 2019.