Autodesk® Nesting Utility 2019.3 Update
Nesting Utility 2019.3 Update Readme
As part of its ongoing commitment to high-quality products and services, Autodesk has released Autodesk Nesting Utility 2019.3 Update. This Readme contains important information about new features and known issues in this release.
- New languages: French, Spanish, and Italian.
- Support for 3D Detailed view for source files.
- Nest Authoring feature for modifying nesting properties of source files.
- The Create 3D Model command can now create assembly files using the extruded shape or the 3D source.
- Extractions of Generic CAD source files using the Silhouette Curve Inventor command has been improved.
- Improvements for invisible and derived sketches to be used for nesting.
- Construction lines for Inventor Part provider are now ignored, as expected.
- Improvements for showing shape number in Nesting Properties dialog box.
Return to Top
- When checking into Vault, legacy INEST file must be re-saved to avoid losing link relationships.
- Inventor document-level material names cannot be extracted.
- The Create Nest command might be missing from the context menu if you manually loaded Nesting Utility.
- Non-English characters will not display as expected in the HTML report.
- Cannot enter Nesting environment when clicking the Nesting command.
- Cost value is sometimes not calculated correctly.
- Charts are sometimes not displayed in HTML reports.
- Undo and Redo might not always work as expected.
- Translate process will take long if you author a sheet metal part as an Inventor Part provider.
- Create 3D Model might not work if the folder for assembly components is the same as the source file folder; workaround: use another folder for assembly components.
We thank all of our customers who identified these issues and reported them to Autodesk. These reports give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solutions in mechanical design. Autodesk also thanks you for your continued support and feedback regarding the content of this release.
The Autodesk Nesting Utility Product Team
Return to Top
Copyright© 2019 Autodesk, Inc.