Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap Photo Update version 220.127.116.11
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this update to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap Photo versions: 18.104.22.168
This update contains the following changes:
· Removal of trial mode. Learn more
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
1. Updating Autodesk ReCap Photo on a single computer:
a. Using Autodesk Desktop App:
· Ensure Autodesk ReCap Photo version 22.214.171.124 is installed on the computer.
· Launch Autodesk Desktop App from the system tray or from Start -> Autodesk -> Autodesk Desktop App.
· Click on the 'Updates' tab; Autodesk ReCap Photo 2020.1 Update should be visible in the list.
· Click on 'Install'. The new update will be downloaded and installed. ReCap Photo's current version 126.96.36.199 will be updated to version 188.8.131.52.
* More information on Autodesk Desktop App is available at: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/About-Autodesk-desktop-app.html
b. Direct download & install:
· Ensure ReCap Photo version 184.108.40.206 is installed on the computer.
· Login to Autodesk Account: https://manage.autodesk.com/home/
· Download ReCap Photo update from "Product Updates"
· Double click on Autodesk_ReCap_Photo_v220.127.116.11_to_v18.104.22.168.msp
· Follow the installation instructions on the screen. ReCap Photo's current version 22.214.171.124 will be updated to version 126.96.36.199.
Copyright © 2020 Autodesk, Inc.