Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap / Autodesk ReCap Pro Update version 188.8.131.52
This release note contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of this update. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you apply this update to your product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap / Autodesk ReCap Pro (version: 184.108.40.206)
This update contains the following fixes:
· Crash while creating measurement in RealView.
· Crash while importing some .ptg files.
· Failed to import some .e57 files.
· Failed to export project when a project with same name already exists.
· Incorrect ReCap installation size of 1.2TB in the control panel.
· Added new 'Update Origin' dialog to allow user to specify origin location/rotation with greater accuracy.
· Upgraded to laszip v3.4 to support wider range of LAZ files.
· Registration information from ZFPRJ can now be recognized.
· Free and trial users will not be allowed to upload project to A360.
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
1. Updating Autodesk ReCap / Autodesk ReCap Pro on a single computer:
a. Using Autodesk Desktop App:
· Ensure ReCap / Autodesk ReCap Pro version 220.127.116.11 is installed on the computer.
· Launch Autodesk Desktop App from the system tray or from Start -> Autodesk -> Autodesk Desktop App.
· Click on the 'Updates' tab; Autodesk ReCap / Autodesk ReCap Pro v18.104.22.168 should be visible in the list.
· Click on 'Install'. The new update will be downloaded and installed. ReCap / Pro's current version 22.214.171.124 will be updated to version 126.96.36.199.
* More information on Autodesk Desktop App is available at: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/About-Autodesk-desktop-app.html
b. Direct download & install:
· Ensure Autodesk ReCap / Autodesk ReCap Pro version 188.8.131.52 is installed on the computer.
· Login to Autodesk Account: https://manage.autodesk.com/home/
· Download ReCap Pro update from "Product Updates"
· Double click on Autodesk_ReCap_Pro_v184.108.40.206_to_v220.127.116.11.msp
· Follow the installation instructions on the screen. ReCap / Pro's current version 18.104.22.168 will be updated to version 22.214.171.124.
Copyright © 2019 Autodesk, Inc.