Thank you for downloading Autodesk® ReCap Photo version 188.8.131.52
This document contains the latest information regarding the installation and use of ReCap Photo 2022.1 Update release. It is strongly recommended that you read this entire document before you install this product. For reference, you should save this document to your hard drive or print a copy.
This update applies to the following products:
· Autodesk ReCap Photo versions: 184.108.40.2068
· Support for Aerial Image Processing up to 2000 images.
· New Stitching capability using SIFT.
· Reconstructed scenes from disconnected image sets will now retain the largest connected image set.
· Mesh, Point Cloud, and Orthomaps will all be geolocated correctly in the set Target Coordinate System.
· Fixed issue where thumbnail preview image doesn't appear in recently opened projects list.
· Fixed issue where Slice - Fill radio button is hard to click.
· Fixed security vulnerability.
Known Issues and Limitations:
· Camera positions are no longer shown in the Editor for resulting rcm of newly created aerial project.
· Object Image processing is still capped at the current limit of 300 images.
· Aerial and Object Image processing for educational users are still capped at the current limit of 100 images.
You must have administrative privileges on your Microsoft® Windows® operating system to complete the installation process.
1. Updating Autodesk ReCap Photo on a single computer:
a. Using Autodesk Desktop App:
· Ensure Autodesk ReCap Photo version 220.127.116.118 is installed on the computer.
· Launch Autodesk Desktop App from the system tray or from Start -> Autodesk -> Autodesk Desktop App.
· Click on the 'Updates' tab; Autodesk ReCap Photo 2022.1 Update should be visible in the list.
· Click on 'Install'. The new update will be downloaded and installed. ReCap Photo's current version 18.104.22.1688 will be updated to version 22.214.171.124.
* More information on Autodesk Desktop App is available at: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/About-Autodesk-desktop-app.html
b. Direct download & install:
· Ensure ReCap Photo version 126.96.36.1998 is installed on the computer.
· Login to Autodesk Account: https://manage.autodesk.com/home/
· Download ReCap Photo update from "Product Updates"
· Double click on ReCapPhoto221030.exe
· Follow the installation instructions on the screen. ReCap Photo's current version 188.8.131.528 will be updated to version 184.108.40.206.
Copyright © 2021 Autodesk, Inc.