Autodesk® Nesting Utility 2019.2.1 Update
Nesting Utility 2019.2.1 Update Readme
As part of its ongoing commitment to high-quality products and services, Autodesk has released Autodesk Nesting Utility 2019.2.1 Update. This Readme contains important information about new features and known issues in this release.
- Support for excluding assemblies or parts from nesting.
- Thickness is now automatically calculated for Generic CAD providers.
- HTML report languages: German, Japan and Simplified Chinese. Determined by your Inventor version.
Return to Top
- Cannot import materials cached in an Inventor document.
- HTML report cannot be customized.
- HTML report does not display correctly.
- Incorrect default value for Orientation cells in tables.
- In the Configuration Editor, the OK button sometimes does not work for DefaultExportConfiguration.cfg.
- Some cost values in the sheet header and nest report summary are incorrect.
- Reports do not always show excluded parts.
- Clicking the nest report summary causes unexpected zooming.
- Positioning settings have been removed from the Create Nesting Study dialog. Instead, they now respect the values defined in the Process Material Library. Positioning settings still remain accessible from the Edit Nest dialog.
- Better localization support.
- Translating a composites part may cause a crash if you do not have TruComposites Standard installed.
- Some strings may not be localized.
- For more known issues (aside from those fixed in this update), see the 2019.2 Update Readme.
We thank all of our customers who identified these issues and reported them to Autodesk. These reports give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solutions in mechanical design. Autodesk also thanks you for your continued support and feedback regarding the content of this release.
The Autodesk Nesting Utility Product Team
Return to Top
Copyright© 2018 Autodesk, Inc.